Eastern Nebraska 4-H Center
State 4-H Camp
Notes about ONLINE registration:
Please have a copy of the 2014 Nebraska 4-H Participant Permission and Health Form available as you complete this registration process. Please contact the camp director of your chosen location for further help.
With ONLINE registration:
•Multiple campers from the same family can be registered for multiple camps!
•No hassle at the post office hoping forms get sent in!
•Simple •Secure •Pay ON-LINE (VISA or MasterCard only)
Notes about ONLINE registration:
To register online, read the instructions below.
- You will need to create a new account. To begin, click on the "Create a new account" button.
- Enter the primary contact (parent/guardian) information into the fields provided. On this page you can enter an additional person to the account: a 2nd contact (parent/guardian). We strongly encourage each family to have a secondary contact. Designate your county and how you heard about Nebraska 4-H Camps and Centers. Create a password. (Your username will be the email you provided.)
- Click on "add a new child to account" link. Enter the information in the fields provided. Click "Save and make reservation"
- All available sessions that you child qualifies for will be listed, by site.
- Select the sessions you would like to register for. Click the "Register" button at the bottom of the page.
- If you have a cabin (roommate) request, enter it on this page. Click "Next". If you do not have a specific request, you may click next to get to the next page. ****Please note: We will make every effort to place campers in the same cabin if requested, there is no guarantee. We will do our best to meet your needs.
- You may enter any medications your child takes and the designated days and times on this page. (You may add multiple medications by clicking "Save Medication" or you may continue the registration process by clicking "Done entering medications" button. *You will also be asked to document this on the Nebraska 4-H Participant Permission and Health Form.
- On this page you can either continue to add additional registrations for family members, which you will need to repeat steps 3-7, or you can check out/view your cart.
- In ‘your cart' you will see all the sessions you have selected to register for. If these are not the sessions you intended to select, you can edit on this screen by clicking the "Remove" button next to the session. If you would like to add additional session click "Make additional reservations" If there are no changes, click "Proceed to Payment" button.
- Select credit card and enter your credit card information. Click "Process Order". Please only click the button one time, you will be charged each time the "Process Order" button is clicked. The next page will give you a confirmation number. You will also receive a confirmation email that has important information regarding camp.
Confirmation: Online registration is not finished until the "Process Order" is completed. Once payment has been acknowledged, you will receive an immediate confirmation by email. The confirmation email will include:
A. Instruction Sheet to Parents that includes a list of items to bring to camp
B. A Nebraska 4-H Participant Permission and Health Form
***If you do not receive this email, your registration is not complete or you mistyped your email address.
Please follow the online instructions or contact the specific camp for help.
***IMPORTANT: Permission and Health Form: Our insurance requires a signed, original "Nebraska 4-H Participant Permission and Health Form" prior to attendance at any camp. This form will be included with your confirmation email or you may download it by clicking on the link above. Print and complete as many copies of the form as you have campers. Please print this form, and have both the camper and a parent/guardian sign at the bottom of Pages 3 and 4. Mail the signed form (all four pages) to the appropriate camp or center. If the form is not completed and signed by camp check in, your child will not be allowed to stay at camp.
Multiple Sessions: You may enroll a camper for multiple sessions at any camp location with online registration. You will only need one username and password to register at any of the sites.
Cabin Requests: Campers who want to room together should add each other's name in the box labeled "Cabin Request" during the online registration process. Although every effort will be made to place campers in the same cabin if requested, there is no guarantee. We will do our BEST. It is our policy to try to keep campers in each cabin within a two-year age span, if possible.
Cancellations: All cancellations are subject to a $25 processing fee. No fees will be returned if the camp is not notified at least 14 days prior to the session commencing. If you paid by credit card, refunds can be credited back to your credit card account within 24 hours. If you paid by check, refund checks must be processed and issued by the University of Nebraska-Lincoln. This process takes up to six weeks.