Clover Kids Projects
What is Clover Kids?
Clover Kids is a 4-H program for children ages 5-to 7- years old. Children participate in hand-on activities designed to build lots of different life skills!
The most important like skills for the 5- to 7-year-old age group are:
• Respecting Self
• Solving Problems
• Thinking Critically
• Choosing Healthy Lifestyles
What do Clover Kids do?
• Explore science with simple science experiments
• Practice communication skills
• Strengthen motor skills through arts and crafts
• Make friends and learn to work with peers
• And much more!
Explore the seven Clover Kids Pick-A-Project areas and discover all the exciting project possibilities!