- Big Red Summer Academic Camps
- Career Explorer
- 4-H Career Portfolio
- Citizenship Washington Focus
- 4-H Conference
- 4-H Congress
- County Fair
- Dairy Judging
- Diamond Clover Program
- Nebraska Robotics
- GEAR-Tech-21 Robotics and GPS/GIS
- Youth Leading Through Service
- 4-H Horse Program and Activities
- State and District 4-H Horse Programs
- Insect Identification Contest
- Interview Judging Contest
- National Dairy Conference
- 4-H at the Nebraska State Fair
- PASE/Life Challenge
- Presentations Contest
- Public Speaking Contest
- Quality Assurance Program
- Shooting Sports Program
- Tree Identification Contest
State, Regional, and National Programs
Youth who are enrolled as a 4-H Club Member may participate in numerous educational programs that will assist them with learning more about their 4-H projects and other areas of interest.
Some programs are held at a local, county, or district level. To learn more about the programs held at these levels, contact your local UNL Extension Office or 4-H Club leader.
Other educational programs for 4-H Club Members are held at a state, regional, and national level. Learn more about each of these opportunities and how you can become involved by exploring these programs online!
Also, please note that all 4-H Club Members are also invited to participate in the programs that are sponsored by UNL Extension 4-H and are Open to ALL Youth, including Camps and Conferences, Special Programs, and many others!