Nebraska State 4-H Camp Special Events
May 9, 2015 at 9 am
Nebraska State 4-H Camp is is hosting a 5K fun run through the Nebraska National Forest to raise funds for Camperships. Our Camperships support individuals that are not able to afford the cost of camp, we believe all youth should have the opportunity to attend camp.
The run will take place on Saturday, May 9, 2015, at 9am. Every registered participant receives a medal and will have the opportunity to take a ride down the zip line.
- First three places will receive honor medals, finishing medals awarded to all runners
- Stopping spots and refreshments will be staged along the trail
- Register Online
Support 4-H Camperships for the Nebraska State 4-H Camp while you enjoy a guided Trail Ride in Nebraska's scenic Sandhills! All proceeds from the 4-H Trail Ride will support the State 4-H Camp near Halsey, Nebraska.
- Schedule includes AQHA Trail Ride Clinic, Trail Ride, Steak Fry
- Crafts, Silent Auction, and Live Auction
- Lodging at Nebraska State 4-H Camp available
Your investment in Nebraska 4-H helps support these efforts and will impact youth from across Nebraska.Questions? Contact Connie Cox at 308-533-2224.