State Program Contact
Robert (Bob) Meduna
Nebraska 4-H Diamond Clover Program
The Nebraska 4-H Diamond Clover Program encourages 4-H youth to engage in a variety of projects and activities that will enable members to acquire the life skills necessary to lead successful lives as competent, caring and contributing citizens. The program's overall goal is to provide 4-H members a rich and diverse learning experience.
The Nebraska 4-H Diamond Clover Program is designed for all ages of 4-H members.
The program consists of six levels that require a 4-H member to plan and report a broad range of age-appropriate accomplishments. The program is designed to enable every 4-H member willing to exert the effort an opportunity to be recognized, regardless of how they are involved in 4-H. The Nebraska 4-H Diamond Clover Program levels include:
4-H members may begin participation in the Nebraska 4-H Diamond Clover Program at any time of the year.
To begin the Diamond Clover Program, a 4-H member must complete the Plan portion of the Plan & Report form. This is saved and attached to the Report Portion of the form that is filled out and turned into the local county extension office at the end of the year.
- 4-H members will obtain a certificate of achievement at the end of the 4-H year (October – December) once they have completed a level. Levels 1 through 5 are awarded by the local county UNL Extension office. Level 6 Diamond recipients will be presented a certificate and a diamond clover pin by the Nebraska State 4-H office.
Nebraska 4-H Diamond Clover Program Information
Registration and Forms
Diamond Level Honorees
- Conrad Schelkopf, Fillmore County -- Down On The Farm
- Lydia Vinton, Arthur County -- The Wet 'N' Wild Fun Run
- Elisabeth Loseke, Platte County -- Stand Up For Ag
- Logan Sieck, Saline County -- Picture Place
- Micah Most, Keith County -- Grow Keith County 4-H
- Ashley Spurlock, Douglas/Sarpy Counties -- Project Linus: Fleece Tie Blankets
- Ellen Cihacek, Douglas/Sarpy Counties -- Ranger Rosaries
- Elizabeth Cox, Hamilton County -- Tree Nursery
- Nicholas Petersen, Cuming County -- Necessities for the Needy
- Miranda Wiezcorek, Hall County -- 4-H: A Place for me!
- Kimberly Ruskamp, Dodge County -- B.I.K.E.S.
- Amanda Berg, Seward County -- 4-H Cottage Renovation
- Connor Wiese, Seward County -- 4-H Cottage Renovation
- Amy Lohse, Gage County -- Dressing Up the Homestead
- Kyle Ebel, Dodge County -- St. Peter's Cemetery Beautification
- Marissa Florian, Saline County -- Rooftop Rumble
- Sara Valentine, Buffalo County -- Operation Military Kids: HERO Packs
- Eric Woita, Holt County -- The Fair Plaque Project
- Kyle Pederson, Lancaster County -- Christian Heritage Children's Home (CHCH) Plant Project
- Heather Hutchison, Lincoln County -- My Ongoing Project for Epworth Village
- Haylee McVicker, Box Butte County
- Jennie Allen, Cass County -- Flag Pole Garden
- Krista Peterson, Cuming County -- Bandages for Globel Health Ministries
- Danielle DeTurk, Lincoln County -- Africa Clothing Project