There is a camp store at both of our resident and day camps. Camp store will be open for campers to purchase snacks, fun camp specific clothing and memorabilia as well as camping accessories to enhance their visit. You can add camp store money to your child’s account by logging in to your Ultracamp account. Due to refund policies, we can no longer accept cash or check payment for camp store in person on the day of check in. We do not offer cash refunds at the time of check out. The ideal camp store deposit is $30 or less. Camp Store will be open at both Check-in and Check-out.
Adding Money to your Camp Store Account
- Log in to your Ultracamp account.
- Click the "Additional Options" tab on the Menu bar.
- In the "Additional Options" tab, select "Camp Store"
- Select "Add money to the camp store/manager accounts>>"
- Add the amount of money you would like to add to your selected camper's account(s). Click "Next"
- Click "Proceed to Checkout" and review order.
- Click "Proceed to Payment"
- Select method of payment and provide credit card information
- Complete your order by selecting "Process Order"
Unspent Camp Store Money
At the end of the camp season, you will receive a refund for the remaining unspent camp store funds directly to your UltraCamp account. Please allow 3-5 weeks for processing. We do not offer cash refunds at the time of check out.