Camp Check in Process
Please do not plan to arrive early, as the camp staff will be preparing the site for campers. Doors open promptly at drop-off time. Please bring any medication with you to the check-in table. You and your camper will follow check in procedures and then visit the health supervisor for the health screening.
- Parking: A staff member will direct you to find a parking spot in the specified parking lot at each site. Only park in specified parking spaces and do not park in the grass.
- Camp Store: The Camp Store will be open on check-in day to purchase items.
- After completing the health screening and check-in process you are invited to walk your camper to their sleeping unit to see where they will be sleeping, help get settled, and meet the counselors.
Camp Check-out Process
The person picking up the camper is required to show photo identification and be an authorized pick-up on the account holder’s Ultracamp account.
There are no exceptions to this policy – even parents and guardians must show ID. This is for your safety as well as your child’s protection.
- Luggage pick-up: Camper luggage will be sorted by sleeping unit. Please take time to find ALL of your camper’s luggage including laundry bag, sleeping bag, pillow, stuffed animal, etc. Due to the camp store and a week of living out of a suitcase, your camper’s luggage may have expanded since they left.
- Lost and Found Items: Lost and found items at camp are kept in a box in the lodge. Items are displayed for claiming on the last day of camp. Unclaimed items will be held for two (2) weeks after the last day of the camp session. Any items that have not been claimed will be donated or discarded. Claimed items can be picked up from the camp. Nebraska 4-H is not responsible for lost, damaged or stolen items.
- Meeting counselors: At pick-up time, feel free to take a few minutes to meet the staff who worked with your camper during the week. They’ll be happy to meet you and speak with you about your camper.
- Leaving Camp Early / Coming and Going: It is our goal to make your child’s stay at 4-H camp one of the highlights of their summer. We strive to create a community in which all campers are actively involved 100% of the time. This is difficult when campers leave for sporting events or other engagements. Please try to make arrangements within your schedule so your child can remain at camp the entirety of the session.
- Medications: Remember to pick up your camper’s medication from the health aide.
Check in and Check Out Times
The following check-in and check-out times apply. The first and last day of your camper’s camp session can be found on your invoice. Only those listed on the Authorized Pickup form may pick up the camper. Please bring photo ID. Doors will open at the times listed below.
|Check In Time||Check Out Time|
|5:00-6:00 PM on the first day of camp session||3:00-4:00 PM on the last day of camp session|