Check In & Out
Check In & Out
Camp Check in Process
Please do not plan to arrive early, as the camp staff will be preparing the site for campers. Doors open promptly at drop-off time. Please bring any medication with you to the check-in table. You and your camper will check in and then visit the health aides for the health screening. Please bring all luggage with you as we do a preventative bed bug screening.
- Parking: A staff member will direct you to find a parking spot in the specified parking lot at each site. Only park in specified parking spaces and do not park in the grass.
- Camp Store: The Camp Store will be open on check-in day to purchase items.
- After completing the health screening and check-in process you are invited to walk your camper to their sleeping unit to see where they will be sleeping, help get settled, and meet the counselors.
Camp Check-out Process
The person picking up the camper is required to show photo identification and be an authorized pick-up on the account holder’s Ultracamp account.
There are no exceptions to this policy – even parents and guardians must show ID. This is for your safety as well as your child’s protection. You can add or change individuals through your online account or by notifying the camp prior to check out day.
- Luggage pick-up: Camper luggage will be sorted by sleeping unit. Please take time to find ALL of your camper’s luggage including laundry bag, sleeping bag, pillow, stuffed animal, etc. Due to the camp store and a week of living out of a suitcase, your camper’s luggage may have expanded since they left.
- Lost and Found Items: Lost and found items at camp are kept in a box in the lodge. Items are displayed for claiming on the last day of camp. Unclaimed items will be held for two (2) weeks after the last day of the camp session. Any items that have not been claimed will be donated or discarded. Claimed items can be picked up from the camp. Nebraska 4-H is not responsible for lost, damaged or stolen items.
- Meeting counselors: At pick-up time, feel free to take a few minutes to meet the staff who worked with your camper during the week. They’ll be happy to meet you and speak with you about your camper.
- Leaving Camp Early / Coming and Going: It is our goal to make your child’s stay at 4-H camp one of the highlights of their summer. We strive to create a community in which all campers are actively involved 100% of the time. This is difficult when campers leave for sporting events or other engagements. Please try to make arrangements within your schedule so your child can remain at camp the entirety of the session.
- Medications: Remember to pick up your camper’s medication from the health aide.
- New this year: We will be having a family style picnic. You will have a chance to interact with your camper’s counselors, cabin mates, and other camp families. You are invited to our cook out meal and have dinner on us! In order to get the most of this experience, please make sure you are arriving close to the start of pick-up.
Check in and Check Out Times
The following check-in and check-out times apply unless otherwise noted in the registration process. The first and last day of your camper’s camp session can be found on your invoice. Only those listed on the Camper Health History/ Release form may pick up the camper. Please bring photo ID. Doors will open at the times listed below.
|Check In Time||Check Out Time|
|Nebraska State 4-H Camp||5:00-6:00 PM on the first day of camp session||Wednesdays: 3:00 PM
Fridays: 5:00-6:00 PM
|Eastern Nebraska 4-H Center||5:00-6:00 PM on the first day of camp session||5:00-6:00 PM on the last day of camp session|
Please Note: Camps ending on July 3, 2018 will have a 3:00PM-4:00PM pick-up on the last day of the camp session and no family picnic will be served.