The Nebraska 4-H Camp and Centers facilities provide the perfect environment for adult and youth meetings and retreats. Plan your own activities or utilize activities offered at camp. You'll find a staff of friendly, flexible and enthusiastic people committed to meeting your needs. Both locations of the Nebraska 4-H Camps and Centers host the following audiences year-round at their facilities:
- Special Interest Groups (art and photography enthusiasts, scrapbookers, quilters, woodcarvers, hunters, trail riders, church youth groups)
- Family Reunions
- Corporate Meetings
- Wedding and Formal Receptions and Events
The Nebraska State 4-H Camp, near Halsey, Nebraska, has capacity for 170 overnight guests. Each modern cabin is heated and has a bathroom with shower or access to a bath/shower house.
The Eastern Nebraska 4-H Center near Gretna, Nebraska, has capacity for 190 overnight guests. Each modern cabin is heated, air-conditioned and has a bathroom with shower.
The Eppley Lodge at the Nebraska State 4-H Camp, one of the most endearing main lodge facilities in Nebraska with air-conditioned spaces, includes:
- A Grand Ballroom with surrounding balcony and dining hall, comfortably seating 200.
- Two Conference Rooms seating 30-40 guests.
- On-site full-service dining, providing nutritious and tasty food, and catering options available to accommodate all group sizes.
The Outdoor Education Center at the Nebraska State 4-H Camp has space for 25.
The Lodge at the Eastern Nebraska 4-H Center includes:
- A large Dining Room comfortably seating 200.
- Ample meeting space including a newly refurbished Conference Room and several smaller Break Out Rooms.
- On-site full-service dining, providing nutritious and tasty food, available to accommodate all group sizes.
Amenities & Activities
Amenities and activities at the Nebraska State 4-H Camp include:
- Shooting Ranges: Archery, BB Gun, Air Pellet Rifle, Shotgun
- River Access
- Recreation Courts: Basketball Court, Volleyball Court, Grass Recreation Fields
- Campfire Pits
- Nature Trails
- Aquatic Sports: Canoeing, Tanking, Kayaking, Tubing
- Groups Team Building Challenge Course: TRUST Course
Amenities and activities at the Eastern Nebraska 4-H Center include:
PLAN YOUR EVENT
To inquire about facility rental for your event, please contact the Nebraska 4-H Camps and Centers. We will get back to you as soon as possible with specific location details and availability information.