Check out Nebraska's most talented student designers! Omaha Fashion Week is kicking off with a Student Night on Tuesday, February 25. View collections from Nebraska 4-H, Burke High School, Omaha South High School, Omaha Central High School, Nebraska FCCLA, Joslyn Art Museum's Kent Bellows Mentoring Program, and Joslyn's Fashion Arts Mentor Program in partnership with Yates Community Center! Before the Show, OFW producer Brook Hudson will how a Q&A panel discussion on careers in creative industries such as fashion, beauty, design, and more!
Thirty-six Nebraska 4-H members applied to participate in the 4-H collection. Garment entries were to be fashion-forward, runway appropriate, and display high-quality construction. The collection features garments with high-level skill and creativity. Congratulations to the 14 4-H members who were selected to show their garments on the runway at Omaha Fashion Week on Tuesday, February 25!
- Kiersten Preister, Platte County
- Matalie Wallin, Chase County
- Amber Gonzalez, Red Willow County
- Mariah Dather, Knox County
- Karla Herrarte, Dawson County
- Saidi Ringenberg, Dawson County
- Sydni Ringenberg, Dawson County
- Audrey Glaubius, Cuming County
- AnnaLiese Reha, Hamilton County
- Ellie Babcock, Lancaster County
- Addison Zook, Butler County
- Amma Haszard, Lancaster County
- Abigail Haszard, Lancaster County
- Mackenzie Sudbeck, Cedar County
Omaha Fashion Week will take place at the Omaha Design Center (near TD Ameritrade Park). Doors open at 6:00 PM. The Fashion Show begins at 8:00 PM.
Omaha Fashion Week provides a professional platform to showcase the work of regional independent fashion designs on a bi-annual basis. Omaha Fashion Week has become the Midwest's largest fashion event. Student Night partners include Develop Model Management, the Kent Bellows Mentoring Program, Omaha Public Schools, FCCLA, Xenon Academy, and 4-H!
Tickets are required for all attendees. Tickets cost $10 and can be purchase direction from Omaha Fashion Week. Due to the popularity of the event, it is recommended to purchase tickets as early as possible.