The PASE/Life Challenge Youth Advisory Board provides a means for youth to participate in the planning of state events and use leadership skills to create a positive environment for Nebraska 4-H PASE and Life Challenge.
The Youth Advisory Board is an event board whose members are selected by the PASE/Life Challenge Event Coordinators. The board advises the coordinators on youth issues and serves as a means for youth involved in PASE/Life Challenge to become active members in the events and to have an official voice in shaping the experiences. The board is made up of 12 4-H'ers between the ages of 14 and 19. Each board member serves a one-year term with the option to reapply each year. Any current Nebraska 4-H'er who has attended PASE/Life Challenge within the previous two years is eligible.
- Applicants must have been a participant in either PASE or Life Challenge within the past two years.
- Applicants must be no younger than 14 and no older than 19.
- Applicants must be a curren Nebraska 4-H member.
- Applicants should demonstrate a willingness to actively participate in planning or implementing activities at PASE/Life Challenge.
- Applicants should exhibit various leadership skills.
- Applicants should demonstrate willingness to communicate thoughts and opinions freely.
- Applicants must be able to participate in monthly meetings held between February and June.
There are currently 12 open positions on the board. To apply, please download and complete the application form. Completed applications should be mailed to:
114 Ag Hall
PO Box 830700
Lincoln, NE 68583-0700
Or emailed to:
Applications must be post marked or emailed by February 2, 2018 by 11:59 PM CST.