We know communities across Nebraska need true leaders now more than ever. We also know Nebraska 4-H Clubs and Members are rising to the challenge. Let us know what you're doing to serve your community. Submit your 4-H community service project for a chance to be showcased. Selected community service projects will be showcased on the Nebraska 4-H social media channels, including on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Rules & Guidelines
- Projects may be submitted by any 4-H club members, independent members, parents, guardians, club leaders, or project leaders involved in the community service project. The individual submitting the form is responsible for getting consent from others involved in the project or shown in photographs.
- By submitting an entry to this showcase, the 4-H members/parents/guardians grant permission to Nebraska 4-H the use and rights associated with the use of the photographs and written content, in promotional publication, online, and other media, without compensation.
- The 4-H member/members/club who completed the community service project will be credited whenever and wherever the photographs and/or project is shared, published, or reproduced in print or digital media.
- Photo Specifications:
- Submissions must include at least one photo.
- Do not apply filters, text, or any other drastic digital manipulation to the photo(s).
- The preferred photo orientation is horizontal.
- Photos must be of sufficient resolution and size for digital sharing. Images should have a minimum resolution of 72 ppi (pixels per inch), but higher is preferred. Images should also be a minimum of 700 pixels on the shortest side (height or width), but larger is preferred. Unless absolutely necessary, it is recommended to avoid cropping or resizing images prior to submission. Generally speaking, images taken by modern digital cameras will be sufficient for submission without resizing or cropping.