Volunteers are essential for the Nebraska FIRST LEGO League program! Each event relies on many volunteers serving in a variety of roles. To explore the volunteer opportunities or to sign-up to volunteer at a FIRST LEGO League event, please complete the steps below.
- Review the FIRST Volunteer Positions for the event in which you would like to volunteer:
- Review the Nebraska FIRST Schedule and decide which events you would like to volunteer at.
- Create an account in the FIRST Dashboard - sign up is located in the top right corner of this page or by clicking the "Register to Volunteer" button below.
- Click the Volunteer Registration tab & choose ‘Volunteer at an Event’.
- Filter events by location/program and select an event.
- Choose up to five roles and apply.
- Complete your required youth protection background screening (US & Canada).
- Once reviewed by the local volunteer coordinator, you will receive an email from your local event coordinator if you are assigned to a volunteer role.