Omaha Fashion Week is the nation's 5th largest fashion event. In addition to supporting more independent fashion designers than any other organization in the region, Omaha Fashion Week supports young fashion designers by providing mentoring, educational opportunities, and a professional platform to showcase work.
Nebraska 4-H partners with Omaha Fashion Week during their Spring Showcase each year. OFW Student Night will take place on Tuesday, February 25, 2020, and will exclusively feature student designers, including a 4-H collection. This collection will consist of 10 to 12 garments from across the state. Each garment will be modeled by the 4-H member who made it. In order to create a complete and dynamic collection, interested 4-H members are invited to apply to participate in the show. The 4-H collection will be curated based upon the selection criteria as listed below.
Student Night Details
- When: Tuesday, February 25, 2020
- Where: Omaha Design Center (Near TD Ameritrade Park in Omaha)
- Hair and make-up will be scheduled for all models starting at 2:00 pm.
- Runway rehearsal will take place at 5:30 pm. The show starts at 8:00 pm and will end at around 9:30 pm.
Admission for the event is free for students who show their Student ID. Tickets for non-students are $10.
- Participants must be current 4-H members.
- Garments must be constructed by the 4-H member, not purchased.
- Preference will be given to full garments constructed by the 4-H member.
- Garments should be fashion-forward, runway appropriate and display high-quality construction.
- Creativity and attention to detail are highly scrutinized in garment selection.
Complete the 2020 4-H Collection application form. Applications are due January 10th.
Note: Photos submitted of the 4-H member wearing the garment are recommended in the application.
For questions about this program or the information on this page, please contact: