Nebraska 4-H is pleased to partner with Omaha Fashion Week to showcase the work of 4-H members during their Spring Showcase Student Night. OFW Student Night exclusively features student designers, including a 4-H collection. This collection consists of 10 to 15 garments modeled by the 4-H members who made them. In order to create a complete and dynamic collection, interested 4-H members are invited to apply to participate in the show. This year's OFW Student Night will take place on Wednesday, February 22, 2023, at the Omaha Design Center (Near TD Ameritrade Park in Omaha).
Student Night Details
- Hair and make-up will be scheduled for all models starting at 2:00 pm.
- Runway rehearsal will take place at 5:30 pm. The show starts at 8:00 pm and will end at around 9:30 pm.
- Ticket information will be available in January.
- Participants must be current 4-H members.
- Garments must be constructed by the 4-H member, not purchased.
- Preference will be given to full garments constructed by the 4-H member.
- Garments should be fashion-forward, runway appropriate, and display high-quality construction.
- Creativity and attention to detail are highly scrutinized in garment selection.
Complete the 2023 4-H Collection application form. Applications are due January 2, 2023. Those selected will be contacted directly by January 20th.
Note: Photos submitted of the 4-H member wearing the garment are recommended in the application.
For questions about this program or the information on this page, please contact: