Youth interested in participating in the Nebraska State Fair must complete enrollment by June 15.
All 4-H members planning to participate in any 4-H contest must be entered in ShoWorks before 8:00 PM CST on August 10. This entry process must be completed by the 4-H member (or their family). Fees must be paid for using a debit/credit card. There are no other payment options. Contest participants will not be entered by the county Extension office. For specific contest registration details, please refer to the following helpsheets:
- Fashion Show Entry Info (2020)
- Presentations Contest Registration Info (2020)
- Teaching Presentation Contest Registration Info (2020)
- Digital Video - 4-H FilmFest Registration Info (2020)
Presentation Contest Participant Letters (2020)
- Premier Presenter Contest (2020)
- Illustrated Presentation Contest (2020)
- Illustrated Presentation Contest, Special Topic: Agriculture (2020)
Schedules & Contest Programs
Contest programs will be uploaded below as they become available. Programs are also available in the Nebraska State Fair 4-H mobile app.
Please refer to the following pages and resources for specific contest rules, guidelines, entry limits, class descriptions, scoresheets, and forms.