Nebraska 4-H State Fair Fairbook
Visit the Nebraska 4-H State Fair Fairbook for information about 4-H static and animal exhibits, as well as in-person contests and competitions happening during the State Fair. The Fairbook contains rules, classes, eligibility, and judging information for all 4-H events happening at this year's Nebraska State Fair.
Entering 4-H Animal Exhibits & In-Person Events
4-H members exhibiting any 4-H live animal exhibits or participating in any 4-H contest at the Nebraska State Fair must be entered in ShoWorks before 8:00 PM CST on August 10, 2018. These exhibits and contest participants must be entered by the 4-H member (or their family). Fees must be paid for using a credit card. There are no other options for payment. Live animal exhibits and contest participants will not be entered by the county Extension office. For help entering, please review the 4-H/FFA Registration Instructions or watch our tutorial video.
LIVE ANIMAL EXHIBIT RESOURCES
- Nomination Instructions (2018)
- Breeding Validation Worksheet (2018)
- Livestock Nomination Frequently Asked Questions (2018)
- Dairy Affidavits
- 2018 Swine Show Format, Carcass Contest, FAQ
- 2017 Presentation: Pork Carcass Evaluation and Value, Dr. Dennis Burson
- 2018 How Will I Be Paid for my Swine Project?
- Department of Agriculture-Swine Exhibitors-Seneca Valley Virus Memo
- 2018 Swine Carcass Contest Results